WHAT ARE COOKIES
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The user can get specific instructions via the link below:
– Microsoft Windows Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835/it
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
THE COOKIES WE SET
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
COOKIE NAME AND EXPIRATION TIME
- __utma – Cookie used by Google Analytics. For more information read the related documentation.
- __utmb – Cookie used by Google Analytics. For more information read the related documentation.
- __utmc – Cookie used by Google Analytics. For more information about duration read the related documentation.
- __utmt – Cookie used by Google Analytics. For more information about duration read the related documentation.
- __utmz – Cookie used by Google Analytics. For more information about duration read the related documentation.
- _icl_current_language – Operative cookie used by WordPress, is set to memorize the selected language – Duration: session.
- wordpress_logged_in_ Operative cookie used by WordPress, is set to memorize the access credentials to our private area – Duration: session.
- wordpress_test_cookie – Operative cookie used by WordPress.
- wp-settings-1 – Operative cookie used by WordPress.
- wp-settings-time-1 – Operative cookie used by WordPress.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Email: [email protected]